Skip to content
Maintenance of Your Silver Tea Set
- Keep the water level, preferably, at 80-90% of the entire pot capacity to avoid burns or other damages to your stove.
- The silver tea set should not be heated without water to avoid damage to the welds due to high temperatures.
- The silver tea set can be heated by charcoal or electric heating.
- The recommended tools are electric heating wire furnace, far infrared heating furnace, electromagnetic heating furnace, etc.
- If you choose an induction cooker, you need to buy an anti-mask induction cooker.
- After each use, dry the water and gently wipe it with a soft dry cloth.
- When there is dirt or discoloration during use, use a silver cloth or silver powder to gently polish.
- If the teapot is not used for a long time, wipe it with a soft cloth or paper and store it in a cool place.