Skip to content
Silver Tea Set Use Precautions
- Do not heat without water to avoid damage to the welds due to high temperatures.
- Do not put the teapot in a microwave oven.
- Avoid using a gas stove or induction cooker to boil water.
- The induction cooker does not conduct heat to the silver pot and cannot be used.
- Avoid contact with the metal part of the silver pot to avoid burns.
- Do not bend the silver pot handle.
- Avoid using acidic solvents and detergents.
- Avoid contact with seawater and hot springs.
- If the tea is brewed directly, the inside of the silver pot will turn black.